The ol’ sandpaper and super glue leather repair trick is DIY and affordable with pro results as demonstrated in the video below.
- 0:24 – Why you may need a subpatch
- 0:38 – Cutting the subpatch and rounding the corners
- 1:05 – Inserting the subpatch
- 1:44 – Gluing the patch to the leather
- 3:20 – Demonstration of the Sandpaper Super Glue trick
- 5:01 – Re-finishing the leather using Rub ‘n Restore® Walnut color
Download our free written instructions.
CAUTION: Studies of workers in shoe factories and tanneries show sufficient evidence that exposure to leather dust causes sinonasal cancers, so wear a mask.