Follow these instructions to recolor or refinish panels or other areas of leather or vinyl that contact each other and cannot be removed:
- Have wax paper, a hair dryer, your Rub ‘n Restore® and sponge all within reach.
- Hold the leather or vinyl panels as far apart as possible with one hand.
- With the other hand apply color or glaze to the area.
- While still holding the sections apart, use the hair dryer to force-dry the area.
- Insert a piece of wax paper in between the panels so they do not touch during the curing process. Leave for a day’s time if not longer.