Looking for the best leather dye and renew products available? We can help you restore your couch or sofa!
How do I restore or change the color my leather couch?
What is your leather & color?
Our products work on leather and vinyl. We have stock colors and fully custom color options.
Does your sofa need repair?
Do you need leather conditioner?
Clear Prep+Finish will condition dry and rough leather. It creates glossy, distressed or aniline finishes. Use it between coats of dye when changing colors.
Ready? Set? Dye it!
Get the supplies you need. Then head over to the How-To Resources section to get the information you need or contact support.
Can I really recolor and restore my sofa myself?
YES! Our extensive instructional videos and help files will guide you through the process. As professional leather restoration specialists we have created a system for DIY enthusiasts that is easy and cost-efficient. It may take a little elbow grease and a Saturday afternoon, but we are confident that you will succeed.
We help DIY enthusiasts all over the world restore or change the color of their leather sofas. You can rub it, spray it or paint it on. The new color of your sofa will not rub off onto clothing or anything else. It will not crack, peel or flake. Our dyes also act like a conditioner so your couch will actually feel newer and last longer.
“WOW, Amazing, Unbelievable, only a few adjectives to describe how great this leather sofa turned out.
A perfect custom color match and an easy two step process thanks to your step by step video. My husband and I are thrilled. I am so happy I found your company on the internet. Much success to a great mother/daughter team.” - Susan May
How much does it cost to restore a leather couch?
DIY from $45 to $150*
- If you are doing a spot restore, not a full-color change, it takes about 8 ozs of dye for an average sofa. $47.95
- If you are changing the color of your couch, a 16 oz bottle of dye is recommended. $69.95
- If you need a color match, you will need a color matching service. $20-$60
- To create a glossy finish, get 8 oz of Clear Prep+Finish. $20.95
This is a fantastic deal when you consider the cost of replacing a leather couch!
*Additional options include:
- Color matching service fees - If you need a specific color. $20 - $60
- Leather cleaner - We recommend a deep clean prior to dyeing. $7.95
- Large or extra bottles of leather dye - If your are changing from dark to light colors. $47.95 – $69.95
- More Conditioner - For extra worn couches or for creating glossy, distressed & aniline effects. $20.95 – $30.95
- Repair supplies - To fix holes and tears. $15- $45
- Shipping is free on all orders over $45.
Are you ready to get started with your leather couch dye and restoration project?
Restoring or changing the color of your leather sofa is easy!