- Orders received before noon MST on weekdays (excluding holidays) are usually shipped same-day.
- This is not a guarantee.
- If you have any doubt or need it expedited, please contact us.
You will receive an automated email with tracking number. The day your order ships does not count toward transportation time. For example, UPS 2nd Day Air shipped on Thursday will not arrive until the following Monday (unless Monday is a holiday).
Most domestic orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
We use UPS to ship larger packages (over 8 lbs.) as well as Canadian and international orders, as we do not have permission to ship chemical finishes through the mail from foreign post offices. The post also takes longer and is not guaranteed.
If you have a preference or special instructions, please leave a note in the comment section during checkout or contact us.
Free Shipping & Rates
To qualify for free shipping, your order must meet a certain minimum based upon its destination:
- $45 order minimum for USA destinations
- $115 order minimum for Canadian destinations
Color matching services and sales tax do not count toward free shipping minimums.
Shipments to Canada
WARNING: Goods and services tax (GST), provincial sales tax (PST), disbursement fees, and duties will be assessed by the Canadian government.
Our products are registered with NAFTA to minimize duties for Canadian customers. Rub 'n Restore®, Inc. is not responsible for any duties or fees.
- Check with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) or call 506-877-4878 to obtain duty rates.
- Check UPS' Customs Clearance page for info about other fees.
All orders are shipped via UPS. We do not have permission from the Canadian Postal Service to ship chemical finishes through the mail. The post also takes longer and is not guaranteed.
Prices are quoted at checkout based upon the weight of items in the shopping cart.
- UPS Worldwide Saver - Delivery in 1-3 business days. Brokerage and entry prep fees paid!
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - Delivery in 2-5 business days. Brokerage and entry prep fees paid!
Be wary of shipping to a business, as CBSA and UPS will assume the products are for commercial use and not personal use. This may increase the duties and taxes. However, PST is assessed on personal/residential shipments to Manitoba, Quebec, and New Brunswick.
Other International Shipments
Customers outside North America will pay ~US$50 in shipping, not including duties or taxes. Even so, our international customers find this expense to be well worth the final result and ultimately less costly than reupholstery or replacement.
Prices are quoted at checkout based upon the weight of items in the shopping cart:
- UPS Worldwide Saver - Delivery in 1-3 business days by the end of the day to more than 215 countries and territories.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - Delivery in 2-5 business days by the end of the day to more than 70 countries and territories.
Rub 'n Restore® is considered an "arts and crafts" item, which is not taxed by many countries. Rub 'n Restore, Inc. is not responsible for any of these duties or tariffs. Check with your country's customs office to determine how much you may be assessed.
The only documents we can provide to government agencies are Safety Data Sheets. We do not have an ISO certificate.